Wallace Clemens, a fairly mild-mannered, kinda chubby kid who got along pretty well with everyone, was picked on some, but not more than anyone, and lived a fairly benign childood one day, aged 13 or so, realized that the reason so many chinese food restaurants used MSG (which Wallace is highly allergic to) because it makes foods taste MORE. "I
can make better tasting food than that! Without help! So there!" ...and so, a dedication to the art was born. Years later (about 40), after several successful restaurants being created and sold, each symbolizing a true mastery of another type of cuisine, and then WHOP! All sorts of people died, and I was IN CHARGE.
The Code of Light Grey
- Humanity must live, and live forever.
- Some ends justify more means than other ends.
- Humans must be protected, particularly from themselves.
| Aspect || 3 || Inhuman || (5 AMPs) |
| Domain || 5 || Regal || (5 DMPs) |
| Realm || 1 ||Radiant || (5 RMPs) |
| Spirit || 1 || Hearthfire || (5 SMPs) |
- Elemental: may replace body with a construct of domain.
- Breaking Bread (Cannot refuse to feed and provide refreshment to any in need; cannot harm anyone eating with me)
- Hated by animals (I eat so many animals...)
- My wife, Cecelia: A motherly woman, friendly, good at baking...and stubborn beyond belief. Two-souled.
- Chairman Kaga
- 2 points: Chairman Kaga.
- 3 points: My wife.
- 3 points: Set of chef's knives.
- 1 point: Chef's hat.
- 3 points: Greenhouse (of herbs, fruits, and vegetables, 1 point each)
- 2 points: The guy who taught my mortal self how to cook, back in the day.
- 3 points: MY restaurant. A fusion restaurant, in the Bay area.
- 1 point: Farms, worldwide. Animal farms, wheat farms, etc.
- 1 point: The 10 best mortal chefs in the world.
- 1 point: Magical spice rack. Always full! Easy access!
- 2. Lesser Divination. Know the recipe (entire process of having created a food-item, once the ingredients were procured) Or, pull a recipe out of someone's memory of a meal. Know their favorite food, etc. Know what anyone (everyone?) is eating (or last ate?) at any given point. (What was some famous guy's last meal?) Say we're going to bring George Washington back to life, and we want him to be friendly. Greater divination means I can know and replicate and SERVE a repetition of his favorite meal ever, made exactly the same (and probably improved upon!).
- 3. Lesser Preservation. Preserve a bunch of food! Er, keep food from going bad, for as long as necessary. E.g., a prepared meal does not get cold, get warm, go bad...the food will last forever, and you don't even have to put it in the fridge! It will still age, however, if it's supposed to (wine, beer, cheese)
- 4. Lesser Creation. Make dinner. A lot of dinner! Instantly! To my specifications! ...and it doesn't *taste* like instant dinner. Or, teach someone how to cook, instantly.
- 5. Lesser Destruction. Remove someone's memory of a food or a culinary experience. For instance, you don't know you hate broccoli anymore! Or, you don't remember what you had for dinner last night. Make lots of food go bad, or become distasteful.
- 5. Greater Divination. Hear dinner conversation. Learn the cause of famine. Know who created a certain notion. Who's responsible for stir-fry? Know all that which has been spoken by anyone while drunk...
- 6. Lesser Change. Change preferences of national/ethnic cuisine (Indian food is no longer spicy). Change what someone's favorite food is. Make all that moldy cheese in the fridge good again!
- 6. Greater Preservation. ...stop food from going bad worldwide! Make ALL FOOD LAST FOREVER. Make the neverending jar of pickles! Make milk have longer expiration dates!
- 7. Greater Creation. Create a cornucopia, pantry which is always full, a feast which never ends
- 8. Greater Destruction. Remove one quality from food, worldwide. "Salty foods no longer exist." Or, cause famine. Destroy food sources for a large section of the world (create a desert?)
- 9. Greater Change. Turn something, worldwide, edible. "You can now eat cars! Mmmmm. Greasy." Change the nutritional quality of a food source. "Chocolate is now good for you!"