Example Domain Miracles for Stories
Divination (Level 2)
- Know any given story.
- Know a story with certain properties.
Preservation (Level 3)
- Weave a truly memorable story.
Creation (Level 4)
- Tell a story so fascinating that all within earshot want to hear how it ends.
- Compose a reasonable story to account for some set of known but highly improbable pieces of evidence.
Destruction (Level 5)
- Convey complex thoughts and emotions by extemporaneous gestures alone.
- Make it so that none present will be interested in anything but literal truth for the rest of the scene.
Change (Level 6)
- Craft a living story that hops virally to new hosts, nudging them to tell it when appropriate so it can spread.
Divination (Level 5)
- Tell the future in an eerily accurate parable.
- Know anything anyone has ever told another person about some given set of events.
Preservation (Level 6)
- Burn a story into someone's memory so not a single word shall ever be forgotten for as long that person lives.
Creation (Level 7)
- Make an entire city drop what they are doing to read an astounding account of something.
Destruction (Level 8)
- Utterly erase a given story from reality, so that none remember it and all copies of it vanish.
Change (Level 9)
- Infuse a tale with the ability to move any who hear it to action for a greater cause.