Difference (from prior major revision)
- A light, spongy, cylindrical cake, used for breakfast and tea.
- The person playing the PowerOfCooking.
Tips for Muffins
- Grease only the bottoms of muffin cups with shortening for nicely shaped muffins with rounded tops.
- Muffin batter should be lumpy.
- If you mix the batter too much, the muffins will turn out tough, with pointed tops instead of nice rounded ones.
- When the muffins are done, take them out of the muffin pan immediately so they don't get soggy.
- Betty Crocker Cookbook