Li was born in (or around) Singapore about 70 years before becoming a Noble, and so retains her general grandmotherly appearance. Her mind was sharpened even though her body is still relatively weak.
The Code of the Angels
- Beauty is the highest principle.
- Justice is a form of Beauty.
- Lesser beings should respect their betters.
| Aspect || 1 || Metahuman || (5 AMPs) |
| Domain || 4 || Duchess || (5 DMPs) |
| Realm || 3 || Warden || (5 RMPs) |
| Spirit || 1 || Hearthfire || (5 SMPs) |
- Limit -- Light Touch (+1 MP)
- Restriction -- Claustrophobic
- Restriction -- Subtle
- Doria: great-granddaughter
- Mr. Yin: lawyer from Singapore
- (5 points) Her power over her domain.
- (4 points) Doria
- (3 points) Her garden -- a small plot of land which she tends lovingly, keeping the soil fertile, planting seeds, and removing anything that has started to grow (and therefore destroying the potential for a garden to exist).
- (2 points) Empty, uncluttered spaces
- (2 points) Plowed (unplanted) fields
- (2 points) Her devotion to Prasinos
- (1 point) Mr. Yin
- (1 point) Children in general, and specifically the period of childhood in which a person is developing his own place in the world but before it has been fully fleshed out.
| Surface || 2 |
| Serious || 2 |
| Deadly || 1 |
Two flowers with stems entwined, both having leaves in two pairs on opposite sides of the stem. One is an open yellow aster (signifying the constancy of variety); the other, a closed white Star of Bethlehem (a flower of purity and hope).
[Additional Character Notes]